For skin conditions
- Premature aged skin
- Dry, rough, and flaky skin texture
- Yellow, dull and uneven skin tone
- Oily, greasy skin
- Stressed and tired looking skin
What’s so special about Serum Critical
- Serum Critical is formulated with a group of skin beneficial elements that are critical for skin health and deep hydration and provide an advance skin protection against environmental factors that affect the quality of the skin, such as Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Zinc and other minerals and antioxidants. Do you know using Vitamin E with Vitamin C can make Vitamin C four times stronger than using Vitamin C alone? This serum can help to firm and tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of photoaging, such as enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles sagging skin; It helps to even and brighten the skin tone and improve patchy skin appearance; It also improves the greasy and shiny appearacne for oily skin.
- This formulation is a potent but gentle formulation and is able to benefit all skin types. It is safe for long term use. It is oil free, non-comedogenic with no alcohol, artificial fragrance or colorant added and paraben free.
- In order to keep the effectiveness of Serum Critical, a light protective glass bottle is used and Serum Critical is dispensed with a glass dropper to avoid microbial contamination.
How to use
- Apply a few drops evenly to the face and neck 1-2 times daily avoiding the eye area.
How to maximize the benefits from Serum Critical
- Long term use of Serum Critical can help the skin to keep an efficient cell turnover rate, improving the signs of photoaging and overall skin health and fundamentally change the skins texture and keep firmness and suppleness of the skin.
- It is truely a critical and fundamental skin care remedy for all age groups. It is best to use at least twice daily.
- For mature skin, combining with PeptiCA Serum will enhance and boost its antiaging effects.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Water (Evian Mineral), Calendula Flower Hydrosol, Niacinamide, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Glycine Betaine, Creatine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, D-Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Zinc PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin.