For skin conditions
- Enlarged pore size and clogged pores
- Photoaging signs
- Dry and flaky skin
- Uneven skin tone
What’s so special about Texture Restoring Essence
- Exfoliation is an important step in keeping the skin soft, smooth and radiant. It also enhance skin absorption of other benefitial ingredients and speeds up skin cell turnover rate to give your skin a healthy and youthful appearance.
- As we age our skin turnover rate gradually slows down and the natural exfoliation process becomes less efficient. Our skin gradually becomes coarse, dull with an uneven skin tone and the loss of a healthy and radiant appearance. The pores will also become more noticeable due to the accumulation of dead skin cells around the pore openings. Gentle chemical exfoliators not only help to remove the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, but also help to speed up skin turnover to give the skin a fresher and younger looking appearance.
- Texture Restoring Essence is the compound containing 3 different acidic ingredients with different characteristics. Glycolic acid has the smallest molecule in the AHA family that can penetrate the skin much easier than the other AHAs. So it makes an excellent exfoliating agent and booster for speeding up the skin cell turnover rate; Salicylic acid with its oil soluble property can penetrate the pores well to exfoliate the pores and reduce pore size; Lactic acid is a exfoliator as well as a great natural moisturizer. This triple acid compound can work synergistically to keep the skin looking fresh, reduce photoaging signs and give the skin that youthful texture.
How to use
- Apply a few drops evenly to the skin, 1-2 times daily, carefully avoiding the eye area. It is normal to experience a slight tingling sensation that disappears in less than 5 minutes.
- This product contains AHA, wearing sun protection is recommended to avoid sunburn during and 1 week after you stop using this product.
- Do not use this product with any other exfoliating products unless you are advised by a doctor and/or skin professional.
How to maximize the benefits from Texture Restoring Essence
- Use this gentle exfoliator regularly at least twice daily to ensure the perfect skin texture.
- This serum works synergistically with Serum Critical for enhancing the skin tone correction and reducing the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use it before oil containing products.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Water (Evian Mineral Water), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Hydrosol, Glycolic acid, Glycerin, Glycine Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Salicylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin